Sunday, October 19, 2008

Resolutions

I got lazy after my first entry. So much drama. I couldn't bear reading what I wrote. Haha! Here I am again after a few months, lets see how far this goes.

6 months after my first entry, and my heart is still broken. I am still feeling shitty. A couple of times I thought my heart was on the verge of healing but yeah, in all honestly, its still shattered. I was able to talk to a couple of good friends who talked some sense into me. The usual its-going-to-be-ok and stop-wasting-your-time-being-depressed talks were exchanged. Thank you guys for listening to me! 

So, after several months in seclusion, everything finally sank in. What the hell am I doing to myself? So there's where the resolutions come in. I finally have time to learn to drive, to travel, to learn about photography and to hang out with my friends. So I'm taking a vacation from being needy and will try to focus on MYSELF. Wish me luck..

No comments: